Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 14 - Sooooooooo tired

I don't know why, but I have been exhausted today. I couldn't seem to keep myself motivated during the day. I have been getting these weird pains in the back of my head. I have had them in the past, but never really notice them. I'm sure it is because I am more aware of what is happening. I was reading my pack of papers and spent part of today trying to find what meds I have to stop. I think I will have to rely on my doctors expertice. After all, that's what I pay them for.
The pain hasn't been unbearable today, but it is still no picnic. I think I only had twice where I had to stop what I was doing for an extended period of time until the pain subsided.
I am suffering from writers block today (must be the Lilo & Stitch movie playing for the second time). Have a good night. And Dad - congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment