Saturday, August 1, 2009

Keep on keepin' on

Things are still going great. I am going to meet with Tim (ANS rep) on Monday to tweek the program a bit. I just want the top of my shoulder and neck to be the beginning point for relief. The incisions are feeling much better. The muscles on the back of my neck are still tender, but getting better each day. I am really looking forward to going back to work. I will start working 4 hours a day on Thursday (8/6). I am very thankful that I don't have to do full days right off the bat. I still get tired and don't want to fall asleep at my desk.

I am planning on taking more pictures soon. The scarring will not be too bad. The front incision is going to be the bad one. It is a little, the only word that I can think of is overlapped. I'm sure it will get better with time. I am going to start putting some scar therapy ointment on it. Should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment