Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great progress

I went to meet with Tim yesterday. He added another program for me. This time it had added a lot of "tingling". I didn't realize how a minor change in programming could make changes everywhere. Now I have tingling in my rear, right leg and once in a while in my left arm. Because the spinal cord narrows, increasing the output creates feeling in many more areas.
This is sure an interesting device. The more I use it, the more interesting it becomes. I don't know why more doctors don't recommend this. It seems like they are more interested in keeping you coming back for more appointments. Even though there are still appointments around this. My hope is that I can get the word out to a few people that might benefit.

2 comments:

  1. If you need further help you can go http://www.chiarisupport.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers is with you.

    regards,
    Rachel

    Seattle Chiropractor

    ReplyDelete